Clinic One Eleven is run by Michelle Delaney under the guidelines and regulations as set out by:
- Irish Register of Herbalists (IRH) – Code of ethics
- Irish Reflexologists Institute Limited (IRIL) – Code of ethics
- Association of Registered Complementary & Holistic Therapists in Ireland (ARCHTI)
- Balens (UK) Limited
- Gov.ie – Return to work Safety Protocols
- Federation of Irish Complementary Therapy Associations (FICTA) – Infection Prevention and Control for the Clinic Room and Back to work Safety Protocols
- World Health Organisation (WHO) – Infection Prevention and Control Protocols, Correct use of PPE, Hand Hygiene, Standard precautions, Environmental Cleaning and disinfection.
OPENING HOURS : Booking by appointment only
- Tuesday 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday 10am – 1pm
- Thursday 10am – 9pm
- Saturday 10am – 6pm Once per month
- Pre-pregnancy / Fertility Support Reflexology
- Ante natal Reflexology
- Hot Stone Reflexology
- Aroma Reflexology
- Herbal Medicine Consultations – currently available by Phone or Zoom.
- Holistic Facial
- Hot Stone Facial
- Indian Head Massage
Clinic One Eleven is owned and run by Michelle. No other person uses the space for any other activity so you can rest assured that all Policies and SOP’s are carried out to the highest standard.
Michelle is qualified and insured to carry out treatments, keeps up to date on all developments within the Complementary Therapy industry and completes training throughout the year to ensure Continuous Professional Development. You can read more about Michelle here https://michelledelaney.ie/meet-michelle/
CHANGES TO THE CLINIC due to COVID-19
- All non-essential items have been removed from the Clinic Room
- Anything that cannot be wiped down has been removed (Soft furnishings etc)
- The Chairs and Plinth have been covered with Wipe Clean PVC fabric and will be disinfected between clients.
- A Hand Towel & Toilet Roll dispenser and has been installed in the bathroom
- Hand Sanitising dispensers have been installed in the clinic room and bathroom.
- Small Pedal Bins are available in the Clinic Room and Bathroom
- Cushions, Pillows and Plinth are protected by waterproof, washable covers.
- Clinic Room and Bathroom have received a fresh coat of paint on walls and skirtings.
- Consultation process, Pre-screening and Check out will all be done online. No more Paper.
The following cleaning regime is standard at Clinic One Eleven
- Clinic room and bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after your treatment
- High touch points will be sanitised before and after your treatment
- All fabrics, sheets and blankets will be removed from the plinth after each client.
- Bins will be emptied, all surfaces including floors and bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected
- Room will be well ventilated and energy cleared before the next client arrives
- A deeper clean of the room will be conducted throughout the week to include a cleaning and sanitising of the cabinets (inside and out) and windows and doors.
APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE :
- Please complete the COVID-19 Pre-screening form 24-48 hours prior to your treatment. This will be emailed and text to you with your appointment reminder. You can view a copy here : https://michelledelaney.ie/covid-form/
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Text Michelle when you have parked and she will come out to meet you. Park on the Drive when possible.
- Bring only what you need in with you (keys, phone) Please leave handbags etc at home or in the car.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival and departure
- Help Michelle to keep track of time. There will be a generous allowance of 90mins per Client. This will include 10-15mins (if needed) before your treatment for consultation/check in, 60mins for the treatment itself, 10-15mins (if needed) at the end for chat. To ensure efficient cleaning and airing of the room between clients, boundaries around time are important.
- If you have a specific issue and you feel you need more time on the Consultation, please let Michelle know when you are booking your session and she will be delighted to chat with you before hand by phone.
- If you are due a Herbal refill or need a specific remedy, please let Michelle know in advance of your treatment so it can be ready for collection
- FACE COVERINGs are required for the duration of your treatment. Disposable ones are available if you forget. Please let me know in advance if you are unable to wear a mask for medical / other reasons.
- Payment can be made by :
- Fresha app. You will need to register your bank card at the time of booking and I can charge your card at the end of your treatment. If you have opted for Two factor verification, you will need your phone to complete the purchase.
- Card Payment at the end of your treatment again via Fresha App. You will receive a link by text message. You can then enter your payment details.
- Cash Payment at the end of your treatment (please have exact amount) Thank you !!